The FHY Workshop is appropriate for any student, who would like to deepen their yoga knowledge and/or try something new and fresh.
Yoga studios are also able to host these workshops over weekends or anytime best suited to them.
In the 2 days Workshop you will learn about biomechanics, use of a FHY Belt and traditional Iyengar yoga alignment, transformed into a movement with and on a Hanging Belt.
Over these two days, you will gain an in depth understanding of the FlyHigh Yoga Belt and how to use it to advance your own personal yoga practice.
Notice: FHY Workshop can be hosted and organized as independent events or it can be part of FHY Teacher Training. The first two days of the FHY Teacher Training will be for those who want to attend the Workshop only. The remaining students will continue the following three days to complete the full Teach Training. Students are able to continue with FHY TT after the workshop if they would like to do so.
• Daily FlyHigh Yoga Classes
• Yoga belt safety
• Supported yoga postures in the belt (inversions, back bends, forward bends, hip openers and shoulder stabilizers)
• Linking traditional yoga poses on the matt to the postures in the belt
• Partner work using the FHY Belt
• Meditation, Pranayama & Mystic Healing sessions
• Anatomy of FHY™ (Iyengar yoga origin)
• FHY Hanging Belt & T-shirt
• Friday: 5 pm until 9 pm
• Saturday: 9 am until 5 pm
• Sunday: 9 am until 1 pm
Cancelation Policy: To secure your place, we will ask you to pay a deposit and only 25% of the fee will be refundable up to 2 weeks prior to the training. Cancellation after 2 weeks will unfortunately not be refundable.